NUT RECIPE! FRUIT AND NUT BREAD
Here's the perfect recipe to get back on track after indulging over the holidays..
1 cup buckwheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
1 cup nuts (Bassé pecans, almonds)
1 cup dried fruit (Bassé apricots, dates, raisins and figs)
1 cup seeds (Bassé pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds)
Optional: 2 tbsp syrup or coconut blossom sugar
60 ml of oil
295 ml of water
1. Mix all dry ingredients together.
2. Add the chopped nuts, dried fruit and seeds to the flour mixture.
3. Pour water and oil into the mixture and stir well.
4. Place the dough in the loaf tin and sprinkle with seeds or oatmeal.
5. Bake for 30 minutes at 350F