1 1/2 cups Oats
1/2 cup Bassé Dried Prunes
1/2 cup Bassé Dried Figs
1/2 cup Bassé Nuts (hazelnuts and almonds)
1 Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp
1/4 cup Coconut oil
1 1 tsp Honey
1. Mix all ingredients in a food processor until combined and start to form a ball.
2. Prepare a sheet pan topped with a piece of parchment paper.
3. Lay mixture onto parchment paper and flatten with either a spatula or your clean hands.
4. Place the pan in the refrigerator to cool for at least 30 minutes.
5. Cut into bars and store in fridge.