RECIPE: SUPER BOWL EGGPLANT DIP!
SUPER BOWL EGGPLANT DIP!
2 large eggplants
2 Garlic cloves, crushed
½ Lemon, juice only
½ tsp Salt
1 tsp Olive oil
1 Tbsp Tahini
150 g Thick Greek yoghurt
1 sprinkle of Coriander, to garnish
50 g Macadamia nuts, toasted, roughly chopped (From Bassé Nuts)
Available in our online shop.
1. Prick eggplants all over with a fork.
2. Roast at 400F until the skins are blackened and the eggplants are soft and squishy - about 45 minutes.
3. Cut down the centre of the eggplants and scoop out all the pulp into a colander.
4. Allow to sit for 10 minutes to let the juice drain.
5. Place Into a bowl the cooled eggplants and remaining ingredients in a blender to pulse until desired consistency.
6. Serve topped with macadamia nuts, coriander and pomegranate seeds. accompany with crackers of your choice.