1 cup brown sugar
¾ cup maple syrup
¾ cup coconut oil
1 tbsp cornstarch
1oz spiced rum (or rum flavoring)
¾ cup Bassé Nuts pecans, chopped
½ cup Bassé Nuts pecans, whole
1 pie crust
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add chopped nuts and pour into a blind-baked pie shell.
- Arrange whole pecans on the surface of the pie.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 375 for 40-50 minutes or until the outside crust is golden and slightly puffed up.
- Cool until room-temperature for an hour and serve!
Check out our REEL on Instagram: