A Bassé original recipe courtesy of Bonnie, and it’s a decadent one: Chocolate bark with pistachios, cherries, and sea salt.
1 ½ cups dark chocolate chips
½ cup white chocolate chips
½ cup roasted pistachios
½ cup dried cherries
Sprinkle of sea salt
Available in our online shop.
Dry Roasted Pistachios Unsalted
1. Melt the chocolate in a microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between until completely melted.
2. Spread the dark chocolate onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Drop spoonfuls of the melted white chocolate in dollops onto the spread dark chocolate and use a fork to swirl the dark and white chocolate together to give it a marble effect.
4. Sprinkle the pistachios, cherries and sea salt over the chocolate
5. Chill in the freezer for 15-20 minutes or until hardened, then break into pieces.