RECIPE: CHOCOLATE BARK WITH PISTACHIOS, CHERRIES AND SEA SALT
A Bassé original recipe courtesy of Bonnie, and it’s a decadent one: Chocolate bark with pistachios, cherries, and sea salt.
- 1 ½ cups dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup roasted pistachios
- ½ cup dried cherries
- Sprinkle of sea salt
Available in our online shop.
Dry Roasted Pistachios Unsalted
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between until completely melted.
- Spread the dark chocolate onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drop spoonfuls of the melted white chocolate in dollops onto the spread dark chocolate and use a fork to swirl the dark and white chocolate together to give it a marble effect.
- Sprinkle the pistachios, cherries and sea salt over the chocolate
- Chill in the freezer for 15-20 minutes or until hardened, then break into pieces.